Wilton Decorator Preferred 14 x3 Inch Aluminum Round Cake Pan
1 used from $ 15.83
- Crafted for wedding cakes and other large special-occasion cakes
- 14-by-3-inch pan
- Hand-spun aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
Chicago Metallic Multi Tier Cake Pan 4 Cavity, 10.6 x 9.60 x 4.5 Inch
- Carbon steel for durability, strength and superior heat conduction
- Non-stick coating for easy release
- Dishwasher safe
Cake Boss Professional Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Round Cake Pan Set, Silver
- Set includes: 6, 8 and 10-Inch Round Cake Pans
- The round cake pan set features durable, folded aluminized steel construction and wire-reinforced rolled rims to provide strength and stability
- The round cake pans' quilted surfaces resist wear and promote even heat distribution and beautiful browning
- Nonstick interior releases baked goods with ease and makes cleanup quick; oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cake Boss Professional Bakeware works great with other items from all the Cake Boss collections
Comments for What size pans for a 4 tier cake for 200 people. Average Rating . Click here to add your own comments
Looking for decorating ideas? Find great ideas, instructions & all the supplies you'll need at Wilton.com
A white wedding cake recipe for traditional white wedding cakes. Award winning pastry chef is giving away her gourmet cake recipe for an easy wedding cake.
Small wedding cakes are just perfect for that small wedding and they look so cute. Feast your eyes on these gorgeous small cakes and mini wedding cakes.
Make your celebration special with Wilton decorating tips and techniques. Create beautifully decorated Wilton cakes, cookies, cupcakes and candy with unique ideas and ...
How To Prepare Cake Pans
How to Prepare Cake Pans with Lorelie http://www.wedding-cakes-for-you.com/ In this video Lorelie talks about how to prep a cake pan using shortening, flour ...
How to Make a Wedding Cake: Baking and Frosting (Part 1) from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio
More Wedding Cake Tutorials: https://youtu.be/FnUaF9Br5UI?list=PL7F9HNhSDxR1UUWYutSteBuZGJhw3onPg Learn how to make a wedding cake in this ...
Using the Wilton Pillow Pan - Part 1
In this the 3-part series, Wilton shows you how to ice, assemble and cover a pillow cake with rolled fondant. In this segment, you will learn how to bake and ...